AmigaActive (1409/2143)

From:Don Cox
Date:20 May 2000 at 18:29:44
Subject:Re: Web Design Guide

On 20-May-00, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> Jonathan Drain said,
>
>> Does anyone know of any good sites on Web Design? Not a HTML
>> tutorial, because I already got one of those, but a site about
>> actually *designing* a website and stuff.
>
> There's one mentioned in issue 10 of Amiga Active.

In the meantime, look at

http://www.useit.com

The author of this site recently published a very good (but expensive)
book. There is lots of useful stuff on the site.

Regards

Don Cox
doncox@enterprise.net

SHOPPING for DEALS? The merchants at BuyItOnline.com are offering up
to 30% OFF great gear, wear, gadgets and more, now through April 15,
2000. Real stores. Real Deals. Real Easy. Go get something great!